There have been activities and/or publications relating to the following topics:
- towards a society without age discrimination
- chronicle (version of october 1999): long version, short version
The discrimination of the child - a human rights report
Right to vote without age limit
- What we see as wrong at school - poster
- refusal of chemestry lessons
right to learn (education) instead of compulsory schooling
- or: a critical student is expelled
- fundamental text: overcome compulsory schooling!
- evaluation brochure of our trip to Denmark
- educational help for parents - typical statements
- poster and postcard "erziehen verboten" ("No disciplining of children")
- no hitting of children!
- on occasion of coalition negociations: letter to the Social democtratic Party (SPD), letter to the Green Party (Bündnis 90 / Die Grünen)
- fundamental text: educating children is mean
In this case "education" doesn't mean learning, but giving children instructions instead of allowing them to think for themselves.